Un-Link Facebook from apps
After all the disruption to FaceBook accounts, for security the recommendation is to “un-link” your facebook account as a login to other apps.
While linking accounts has its advantages, due to “cross-pollination” of access to linked accounts.
To change app permissions, follow these steps on your Facebook page:
- Go to “account settings.”
- Click “apps” on the left-hand sidebar.
- Click the “X” on the right of each app to revoke access to your data.
- Confirm “remove” when the window prompts you to do so.
- You can also disable Facebook’s “platform” feature, which stops Facebook from integrating with games and other apps for login purposes in the future.
You can also go to the third-party app like Instagram and Unlink “Facebook” Accounts.